Teamwork – are you making the dream work?
- Friday 19th May, 3:45 - 4:45
- This lecture is presented by: Jillian Eastmond
This session will take place in: Atrium 2
- dentist, team
This light-hearted and interactive session looks at how individuals work within the dental team and discusses the importance and ways of working positively with colleagues and patients.
To book onto this workshop, which is limited to 20 delegates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims and objectives
• The aim of the session is to discuss the benefits of working within a team
• The session will encourage participants to look at how they work within their team
• The participants can discuss how professionalism and professional behaviour enhance the working environment and patient experience.
• To discus the benefits of effective teamwork
• To look at the individual role within the team and how to maintain effective team working
• To discuss how effective teamworking improves the corporate identity and boosts morale
• To discuss ways of improving or maintaining good customer service for the benefit of all.
Return to timetable