Radiation protection: What’s new?
- Friday 27 April, 2:15 - 3:15
- This lecture is presented by: Elizabeth Connor
- This session will take place in: Room 1
This lecture counts toward eCPD outcomes:
- Introduce IRR and IRMER 2017 and their role in radiation protection
- Discuss the changes in legislation and how they affect dentistry
- Remind dental professional of their role in radiation protection
- What to look for in the future.
- Be aware of the changes in legislation concerning the use of ionising radiation
- Be aware of the differing roles dental professionals have in radiation protection
- Be aware of actions that must be undertaken to comply with legislation.
This session will look at changes to radiation legislation from a dental perspective.
This lecture counts toward eCPD objectives B, C and D. This lecture is also available on Saturday 28, April at 10:45 am.